Injury from any type of accident is painful and impacts your life. Injury at work means a set of rules applies to obtaining compensation for medical expenses and lost wages. But too often, benefits for workers compensation are delayed, denied or not available due to employer resistance. If you get the runaround when you need to receive compensation, the Law Office of C. Eric Wood is here to help.
5 things to know about workers compensation…
- If an employee suffers an injury or illness while on the job, they may receive workers’ compensation benefits
- Employees will be compensated for lost wages and medical bills under workers’ compensation
- You can receive medical benefits that last for the rest of your life
- Not all employers have worker’s compensation
- Some of the most common workers’ compensation complaints include: overexertion, slips or falls, struck by an object, machinery accidents.
- $165,000 Settlement
The Law Office of Eric Wood is here to help you through your legal problem. We provide aggressive representation to clients in North Alabama. Our office represents individuals in areas of personal injury, car and truck accidents and criminal law.
These recoveries are not an indication of future results. Every case is different, and regardless of what friends, family or other individuals may say about what a case is worth, each case must be evaluated on its own facts and circumstances as they apply to the law. The valuation of a case depends on the facts, the injuries, the jurisdiction, the venue, the witnesses, the parties and the testimony, among other factors. Furthermore, no representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services to be performed by other lawyers.